Now is the perfect time to start planning your own Global Pulmonary Fibrosis Awareness Month event though Team PFF. We recently updated our Event Leader Guide to make it even easier to raise awareness and fundraise.
Visit the Team PFF Plan an Event webpage for event planning tips, forms, and to register your event.
Contact Angela Perillo, Director, Development, at email@example.com to learn more.
JOIN TEAM PFF
Become part of Team PFF by hosting a Global Pulmonary Fibrosis Awareness Event.
Team PFF is comprised passionate volunteers who are committed to making a difference in the pulmonary fibrosis community.
These dedicated Team PFF Event Leaders help raise funds to benefit the PFF through diverse events.
Contact Jennifer Bulandr at firstname.lastname@example.org to host your own event.
• Host a Global PF Awareness Dinner and ask your friends to donate to the PFF
• Create a FirstGiving page to share your story and hold a virtual fundraiser
• Set up a lemonade stand with your children to raise funds for PF
• Plan a bowling night with friends and family and ask them to make a donation to the PFF
• Ask your office, school, or church if you can sell PFF Breathe Bracelets
• Crafty? Open a shop on Etsy and donate a portion of your sales
• Hold a bake sale and donate the proceeds to the PFF
• Host a direct sales party such as Party Lite or Avon and donate a percentage of sales
• Take up a collection in your neighborhood
• Donate to the PFF in lieu of favors at your baby shower, wedding reception, bat mitzvah, etc.