Let the world know about pulmonary fibrosis by sharing your event on the Global PF Awareness calendar. Fill out this brief form to list your event and help make PF part of the global vocabulary.
To learn more about fundraising with Team PFF contact Jennifer Bulandr at firstname.lastname@example.org.
September 6-10 - PFF at the ERS Annual Congress Munich 2014
Hosted by the European Respiratory Society
September 16 - Daniel & Joan Beren PA-IPF Registry: IPF Awareness & Advocacy Event
Hosted by University of Pittsburgh Simmons Center for ILD
September 20-24 - 2014 International Colloquium on Lung and Airway Fibrosis (ICLAF)
Mont-Tremblant, Quebec, Canada
• Host a Global PF Awareness Dinner and ask your friends to donate to the PFF
• Create a FirstGiving page to share your story and hold a virtual fundraiser
• Set up a lemonade stand with your children to raise funds for PF
• Plan a bowling night with friends and family and ask them to make a donation to the PFF
• Ask your office, school, or church if you can sell PFF Breathe Bracelets
• Crafty? Open a shop on Etsy and donate a portion of your sales
• Hold a bake sale and donate the proceeds to the PFF
• Host a direct sales party such as Party Lite or Avon and donate a percentage of sales
• Take up a collection in your neighborhood
• Donate to the PFF in lieu of favors at your baby shower, wedding reception, bat mitzvah, etc.